Thursday, October 15, 2015

He who must not be named...

Artists Impression
Just a small Thursday $10 Turbo tonight with only 24 players. Where were all you fella's??  Anyway the final 4 were Bardy, Jesse, T.I and Danny W.

Danny pushes with K,2 to be called by Bardy with pocket 10's, two J's on the flop and nothing useful on the turn or river leaving Danny out cold on 4th.

Next hand up Jesse (holding 4,5) shoves to try steal blinds but not so fast! T.I snaps with A,7. Flop comes J,9,Q. Still any one's game. Another Q on the turn, still a chance... But nope, 10 on the river sending Jesse home and T.I to the top 2 with Bardy.

Heads up now and Bardy limps into the flop. Flop comes out K,8,6. Now we get an all in from Bardy and T.I calls. Cards roll and Bardy flips A,4 off and T.I with 7.8 off. This puts T.I in the lead with a pair of 8's. Turn and river come 10,3 giving T.I the win!! Well done!!